Company Overview: $3B Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing Firm
A global industrial engineering and manufacturing firm. The company is present with over 170 production and service sites around the world. It has more than 15,000 employees in over 40 countries. The annual revenue is $3B.
- Decentralized forwarders in different locations, no official lane holders.
- Non-standard process, lack of compliance management in Logistics.
- Audit and optimization in global freight (Air & Ocean).
- Optimization and cost reduction in courier rate.
- Selected and are implementing global logistics tools and processes for freight verification, spot quoting, requests for quotes (RFX), and basic transportation management systems (TMS) capabilities.
- Dedicated lanes easier to manage and mitigate issues.
- Better control over compliance and standardization of processes
- Leveraged pricing with increased consolidation of lanes by provider. Total Cost Savings: 18% per year.