Company Overview: $3B Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing Firm
A global industrial engineering and manufacturing firm. The company is present with over 170 production and service sites around the world. It has more than 15,000 employees in over 40 countries. The annual revenue is $3B.
- Over 65 vendors are in use globally for temporary labor.
- Strategic goal: Achieve 10-20% savings on temporary labor globally, based on volume.
- Reduction of preferred vendors to a global partner(s) without degrading the business objective needs
- Obtain streamlined technological tool for global visibility management maintained by partner;
- Utilize centralized work order tool for data capture and workflow compliance.
- Price consolidation. Negotiate lowered mark-up rate, temp to perm hire rate structure, recruiting fee’s, service level agreements, and sign on bonus.
- Yearly Cost Savings: 8% to 22%